QSC Accord 90-02 Stage 3 6 Puck Ceramic Clutch Kit Prelude Acura CL
Sorry, this product is sold out!
FREE SHIPPING within US
QSC Stage 3 clutch kit is designed for high horsepower street or race application. It provides an aggressive engagement and low to moderate gear rattle. Our clutch systems are engineered to deliver high performance while maintaining durability, and they can be easily installed without modification. This Stage 3 clutch kit includes a heavy-duty pressure plate, premium ceramic disc, throw out bearing, and alignment tool.
QSC pressure plates are engineered to maximize the clutch life. The clamp loads are 35% to 60% higher than stock. The diaphragms of each pressure plate endure a four stage heat treated process to improve tension strength while preserving the structural integrity. All QSC pressure plates are CNC precision machined and computer balanced to ensure smooth operation. Each pressure plate also features heavy-duty drive straps and rivets to secure the contact face.
QSC 6 puck clutch disc is made of ceramic pads with high coefficient of friction. It enables quick engagement and performs reliably for extreme duty friction applications. The 6 spring designs also boosts the overall power and durability of the disc. This 6 puck disc is engineered to deliver high torque and holding capacity, and it is ideal choice for the serious enthusiasts.**
- 97-99 Acura CL Base, Premium (2.2L & 2.3L 4cyl SOHC)
- 90-02 Honda Accord (All models 2.2L, 2.3L 4cyl SOHC)
- 92-01 Honda Prelude (All models 2.2L, 2.3L 4cyl SOHC, DOHC)
- Pressure plate material: Cast Iron
- Clutch Disc material: Premium ceramic friction materials
- Torque Capacity: 300 ft/lbs
- Four stage heat treating process performed on all diaphragms to increase clamp load while maximizing clutch life
- CNC Precision machined and computer balanced
- Strong drive straps and rivets for smooth operation
- Reduced vibration while at high rpm
- Made of high quality ceramic friction materials
- Quick engagement/shifting
- Higher heat capacity than organic discs
- Enhanced torque delivery and acceleration
**Professional installation is recommended
**A break-in period of 500 miles is required after the installation