QSC Porsche 911 Stainless Steel Performance Racing Header 1 1/2"
Sorry, this product is sold out!
QSC Porsche 911 header is made of stainless steel. It is a direct replacement for the heat exchangers on 1965-74, but it will also work on 1975-1989 911 by replacing the necessary hardware (e.g. mufffler, oil lines). Our header is designed to increase the efficiency of the gas flow and thus to raise the horsepower of the engine. It is also made of stainless steel to improve durability, and the flanges are CNC machined to enhance stability. Our header is designed to be direct bolt-on for easy installation. This header set includes 1 pair of headers. **
- 65-83 Porsche 911 2.0/2.2/2.4/2.7/3.0L
- Racing or Street RSR
- Porsche 911R
- Porsche 911RS
- Material: stainless steel
- Tube Diameter (OD): 1 1/2”
- Collector Diameter (OD): 2”
- Direct bolt-on to increase horsepower
- Strong and durable
- Gaskets/bolts/nuts are included for easy installation
**Professional installation is recommended
**A break-in period of 500 miles is required after the installation