QSC 88-94 Ford F250 F350 F450 7.3L V8 Diesel Clutch Kit 310mm
QSC clutch kit is designed for high performance application. It provides a smooth engagement and an extended clutch life. Our clutch systems are engineered to maximize the durability and stability, and they can be easily installed without modification. This clutch kit includes a heavy-duty pressure plate and a premium organic disc. This item is compatible with Luk 07-131. This clutch kit must be used with Luk flywheel. It does not work with Stock dual mass flywheel.
QSC pressure plates are engineered to maximize the clutch life. The clamp loads are 35% to 60% higher than stock. The diaphragms of each pressure plate endure a four stage heat treated process to improve tension strength while preserving the structural integrity. All QSC pressure plates are CNC precision machined and computer balanced to ensure smooth operation. Each pressure plate also features heavy-duty drive straps and rivets to secure the contact face.
QSC clutch disc is made of premium organic friction material. The organic friction materials enables more efficient heat transfer, and it also provides a good frictional surface for high performance street use. This disc is designed to maximize the clutch life.**
- 88-94 Ford F250 F350 F450 7.3L V8 (Diesel, Indirect Fuel Injection, Non-Turbo/Turbo with DMF)
- This item is compatible with Luk 07-131. It must be used with Luk flywheel.
- Pressure plate material: Cast Iron
- Size: 310mm
- Clutch Disc material: Premium organic friction materials
- Four stage heat treating process performed on all diaphragms to increase clamp load while maximizing clutch life
- CNC Precision machined and computer balanced
- Strong drive straps and rivets for smooth operation
- Reduced vibration while at high rpm
- Made of premium organic friction materials
- Extended clutch life
- Higher torque delivery and acceleration than stock
**Professional installation is recommended
**A break-in period of 500 miles is required after the installation