QSC Subaru WRX 02-05 EJ20 EJ20T EJ205 Stage 2 Clutch Kit
Sorry, this product is sold out!
QSC Stage 2 clutch kit is designed for high performance street or occasional race application. It provides a smooth engagement and a high holding capacity. Our clutch systems are engineered to maximize the durability and stability, and they can be easily installed without modification. This Stage 2 clutch kit includes a heavy-duty pressure plate, premium organic disc, throw out bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing.
QSC pressure plates are engineered to maximize the clutch life. The clamp loads are 35% to 60% higher than stock. The diaphragms of each pressure plate endure a four stage heat treated process to improve tension strength while preserving the structural integrity. All QSC pressure plates are CNC precision machined and computer balanced to ensure smooth operation. Each pressure plate also features heavy-duty drive straps and rivets to secure the contact face.
QSC stage 2 clutch disc is made of premium organic friction material with steel-backed lining. The organic friction materials enables more efficient heat transfer, while the steel-backed lining enhances the burst strength and durability of the disc. This stage 2 disc provides smooth engagement and quite operation.**
- 2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (2.0L Turbo AWD)
- 2004 - 2005 Subaru Baja (2.5L Turbo)
- 2004 - 2005 Subaru Forester XT (2.5L Turbo)
- 2002 - 2005 Impreza Subaru 2.0L Turbo WRX EJ205
- 1991 - 1994 Subaru Legacy (2.2L SOHC Turbo EJ22T)
- Pressure plate material: Cast Iron
- Clutch Disc material: Premium ceramic friction materials
- Torque Capacity: 310 ft/lbs
- Four stage heat treating process performed on all diaphragms to increase clamp load while maximizing clutch life
- CNC Precision machined and computer balanced
- Strong drive straps and rivets for smooth operation
- Reduced vibration while at high rpm
- Made of premium organic friction materials
- Quick engagement/shifting
- Higher torque delivery and acceleration than stock
**Professional installation is recommended
**A break-in period of 500 miles is required after the installation